Thursday, February 4, 2010

jQuery PlacePicker

I just realized I haven't mentioned this plugin here, and in order to get some Google ranking I'd thought I'd add some info and links! :)

A while back I created a widget for doing geocoder lookups. It's meant to be fairly generic, I wrote a Google Maps V3 plugin. The plugin interface isn't the best, I'm open to suggestions. :)

You can find more info and samples on the github page. Feel free to add any suggestions, either on the github page or here.

jQuery PlacePicker on github

2 comments:

Pablo RQ said...

Nice plugin!!!

We're going to use it on http://cercamio.com

Nick Spacek said...

Cool! I haven't touched the plugin for a while actually, but let me know if you run into issues. You can post them on the GitHub page for the plugin if you'd like! :)